I Scream & Red is a Planet Friendly Company that creates bags made from recycled seatbelts, reused car/homestead upholstery and rejected fabric Sample books. We also bind all our products with natural or organic cotton and materials to ensure that it is green endorsed.
I Scream & Red trains and empowers people from previously and currently disadvantaged backgrounds with the skills to create these products and to sustain employment in order to significantly improve their lives.
At I Scream & Red, all materials are sourced within the vicinity of production to maximize the usage of minimal carbon emissions on each product whilst also caring socially by activations around people with disabilities and teaching them how to design and start businesses of their own within their own spaces.
I Scream & Red thrives not on the amount of people we would like to work with, but believes in the organic growth of touching the lives of those around us and focusing on the impact we can have on people at no cost to the earth.
Our Mission Statement:
- To Save the earth by creating planet friendly items
- To Cultivate an ecofriendly/conscious society
- To empower and help people with disabilities and those from rural areas
- To build consumers’ confidence and Unite them by what they wear
- To create a planet friendly change within the fashion industry
To Save, To Cultivate, To Empower, To Unite, To Create.